Tuesday 11 March 2014

The birth of cuddders

Hello is anybody there? hehe

So as you can tell this is my first ever blog! It only seems right to start of by introducing myself, briefly explaining my life and what my future blogs will be about. Lets get started.
My name is Katherine Cuddeford.
I am nineteen years old, born and raised in England. When I finished school in 2011 I went straight to college and studied photography for two years. Successfully passing my course I decided against going on to uni (for various reasons) to study it further and I now work in retail in a food shop. Yes, that's right, a food shop. It's not my dream job (even though I'm not sure what my dream job actually is) but it gets me by nicely for the moment whilst I'm still living at home with my parents and don't have to worry about paying any bills yet. I have a cat named Alba who I love to bits! (crazy cat lady alert). Ermm what else is there to know about me, oh I have a loving boyfriend who has stuck by my side for the last two and half years (sorry Sam, almost forgot to mention you there) and finally, I am a massive dreamer of all things crazy, weird and wonderful!

To be honest with you, I was quite apprehensive about starting my own blog for a long time. I am one of those people who doesn't have much belief in myself at times which causes me to give up on a few things. I'm always stressing about stupid things like, I'm not good enough, there's just no point. It can be very frustrating.  However I wouldn't say I'm not a confident person because the majority of the time I am. It's just when it comes to certain things like what I love doing, what I want to achieve, I freeze up, tell myself I'm not good enough and then give up . We live in a world where there is so much opportunity to do what we all love but so many of us share the same dreams and passions which can make me feel a bit insecure at times because it makes me feel like there's always so much competition. If you know what I mean. But I don't want to be like this anymore! So I figured maybe starting a blog will help me to become a stronger more confident person in time by possibly talking to new people and expressing my interests online.

Anyways, So I am very much interested in all things beauty and lifestyle related. When I'm not working or busy with day to day life I am forever online watching Haul videos on YouTube, checking out interesting blogs, seeing what celebrities are wearing on Instagram and the daily mail and also what new beauty products beauty bloggers recommend on various social networking sites. So If you would like to come on this journey with me give me a follow and I promise it will get more interesting!
Thanks for reading =]

Love Katherine X

No comments:

Post a Comment