Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Wish List

Good afternoon fellow bloggers!

Over the past few days I have been doing a bit off online shopping. However, I haven't actually been buying anything. I'm currently trying to save up for my holiday with my bf this year which to be honest, I am finding quite difficult. Even though I haven't been purchasing any of these items I've been adding them to my saved item and wish-lists on the websites. So when I can purchase them they are all only a click away(hopefully they won't have sold out or anything). So here are a few of my favourite things I've spotted over the last few days.
p.s Sorry about the annoying layout of the images. I'm still trying to suss out how to work blogger properly =D

  
Boohoo- Ruby cable quilted sweat    
 
American Apparel-Nylon tricot criss-cross bikini

 
RayBan- Wayfarer with blue lens

JD- Nike pro combat 2 training tights
 
             
Asos- Monki T-shirt dress in jelly fish print      
 

Asos- (Sale)Wildfox jumper
 
 
Zara-TRF high heel ankle boot in khaki
Zara- TRF neoprene striped sweatshirt

 
 LOVE KATHERINE

No comments:

Post a Comment